Consigning doesn’t have to just be for homeschoolers! Anyone can consign with us. We have thousands of consignors throughout the country and are very grateful for all their support.
We take a variety of products beyond just homeschooling materials. We take games, puzzles, DVDs, and of course, regular books! We also take globes, scientific equipment, calculators, and more. If you’re wondering if we take something, give us a call or send us an email and we’d be happy to assist you.
We take consignments Tuesday through Thursday, 10:30 AM – 4:30 PM. We do stop taking consignments occasionally as needed. We post announcements on our Facebook and Instagram. You can also call to check!
At the store, of course! Stop by the consignment table by the door to get started.
For those out of the area, don’t fret! If you are interested in consigning, send us an email with pictures showing what you’re interested in consigning and we will let you know what we are able to take. Then you can ship those items to us and we will price them the same as if you came into the store.
No one likes to have unused items sitting on their shelves collecting dust. Instead, turn those items into money that you can use to purchase items you actually need!
In general, you have two options when you bring items:
- We can purchase your materials with cash on the spot. However, this is only done certain times of the year and only for very specific items. To inquire about if we are buying, give us a call or send us an email.
- We can consign your materials and when your items sell, 40% of the sale price will go into your account in store credit. (For example, if an item sells for $10, you will get $4 in store credit added to your account.) This store credit can be used for anything in the store, including products, tax, and any shipping expenses.
- We will NEVER take copied materials as they break copyright laws.
- When mailing in items, enclose your name and phone number in EACH box. We recommend shipping media mail. We do not reimburse shipping costs. To check if we received your items, give us a call or send us an email.
- We keep items on the shelves for 2 years and will donate any items that haven’t sold. We do NOT contact customers that the 2-year time has ended.