End of the Year Sale starts Dec. 19th and Ends December 30th
We will be open December 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th. We will be closed December 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st, and January 1st. We will reopen with regular hours January 2nd.
Are you still looking for a great stocking stuffer or gift? How about a good book, devotional, movie or some music? We also have some great selections of Usborne, DK, children’s readers, classics and many others.
Maybe you’re getting ready for the second half of your school year? We are well stocked with most all of your curriculum needs. Teaching Textbooks, Sonlight, Abeka, Bob Jones, Math U See, and much much more.
Also, if you bring in five non perishable food items you will receive an additional 15% off! All donations will be given to a needy family through the Canyon Hills Community Church Food bank.
Hope to see you soon.
Have books and educational items you will no longer be using? Now is the time to pack them up and bring or send them to our store so that we can sell them for you. Clean out the items you no longer need and make money to buy the things you do need. Read all about how it works on our Consignment page.
- Are you new to homeschooling? You’re in the right place.
- Are you a seasoned homeschooler? You’re also in the right place.
- Are you on a tight budget? We have what you need, too!
- Are you a teacher looking for books for your classroom?
- Are you a parent wanting to supplement your child’s education or buy duplicate textbooks for home so they don’t have to carry heavy books back and forth? We can help with that, too.
We want you to feel comfortable whether you’re in our store or meeting us online.