We are excited to announce we have moved to Phase 2!
We are also ready to accept consignment again, no appointment needed. Consignment is accepted Monday-Thursday 10:30-4:30. No consignment on Fridays. Thanks!
If you prefer no contact shopping, please give us a call, we are still filling orders for curbside pickup, and we also ship orders daily!
Have questions about curriculum options? Newly homeschooling and not sure what your options are? Please send us an email or give us a call during business hours and we can help you choose the materials you need!
NEW WAYS TO SHOP WITH US:
Check out all the items in our Amazon store!
We will be highlighting items for purchase via our Instagram page!
And, we also now accept Paypal as a payment option!
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please check our Facebook or Instagram for latest updates. And thank you to all our customers who are placing orders with us during these challenging times!
Have books and educational items you will no longer be using? Spending all your time at home clearing bookshelves and closets? Clean out the items you no longer need and make money to buy the things you do need. Read all about how it works on our Consignment page.
- Are you new to homeschooling? You’re in the right place.
- Are you a seasoned homeschooler? You’re also in the right place.
- Are you on a tight budget? We have what you need, too!
- Are you a teacher looking for books for your classroom?
- Are you a parent wanting to supplement your child’s education or buy duplicate textbooks for home? We can help with that, too.